Our client is an international manufacturing company – leading producer of electronic components for the automotive industry.
For their manufacturing plant in Kuystendil, we are looking to appoint a communicative and positive professional with experience in human resources and strong desire and motivation for further development.
Human Resources Supervisor
The Human Resources Supervisor is accountable for all processes and teams on local level associated with: General Human Resources, Mobility, Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations, Employee/Labor Relations & Diversity, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Organization Development, Training & Development and accountable for Payroll and monitoring effective implementation of employee policies.
– Plans the employment and optimization process that follow the needs and objectives of company;
– Is responsible for formulating the policy for working relations and its timely implementation in accordance with the company's goals;
– Is responsible for identifying the requirements for job vacancies, employment, training, professional development of employees and implementation of company policies;
– Proposes, analyzes, and evaluates current and new positions;
– Formulates and develops a draft program for the movement of wages, other payments and benefits;
– Takes care for the policy on labor relations, making sure the structure of the positions of the employees is always in accordance with company rules and regulations;
– Takes care of the development of human resources in the plant;
– Maintains contacts with temporary employment agencies and staff selection;
– Organizes the internal and external publication of vacancies;
– Monitors compliance with the Company Global Code of Conduct;
– Other activities at the request of the HR Manager Eastern Europe and the Operational Director.
Requirements for the role:
– 5+ years of experience on a relevant position in Payroll, HR, Administration
– Experience in manufacturing sector will be considered as an advantage
– Кnowledge in the field of OSH (Occupational Health and Safety), as well as the relevant regulations in the field
– Bachelor’s degree in Human resources management or equivalent
– Excellent command of English
– Excellent computer skills and work with MS Office tools
– Analytical thinking, proactivity and ability to solve problems.
– Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
– Excellent planning, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
The company is offering you:
– Opportunity to develop in a fast-growing international company
– A full-time job and ambitious career development
– Introductory and subsequent provision of permanent training and additional qualification
– Excellent working conditions
– Competitve […]