We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Production Director to join our team and play a role in optimizing our production processes. If you have a passion for manufacturing, a strong understanding of operational procedures, and are ready to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for position of Production Director.
• Responsibility for verifying and comparing production reports and checklists provided by the administration;
• Oversee the procurement and inventory management of packaging materials;
• Conduct daily and weekly production meetings with shift leaders;
• Provide coaching and motivation to the team to ensure optimal productivity;
• Evaluate weekly production capacity in alignment with sales demands, maintenance schedules, cleaning plans, and production characteristics;
• Generate, monitor, and share weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the production teams;
• Develop, enhance, and maintain work instructions and procedures;
• Participate in the annual manufacturing budgeting process;
• Analyze production parameters and plant efficiency data, initiating improvements as needed;
• Support expansion, enhancement, quality, or safety projects.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing, or a related field;
· Previous experience in a similar role within the manufacturing sector;
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office, especially with Excel;
· Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, a strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
If this opportunity fits in your career plans send us your CV. Only short list candidates will be contacted back. We are waiting for you!