We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Manufacturing Manager to join our team and play a role in optimizing our production processes. If you have a passion for manufacturing, a strong understanding of operational procedures, and are ready to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for position of:
Main functions and duties:
- Lead the entire production to establish and achieve operational goals;
- Ensuring the production processes in terms of quality, deadlines and profitability;
- Increase in productivity and process reliability of the entire technical processes, taking into account qualitative and economic aspects;
- Optimization of production processes to achieve maximum efficiency;
- Ensuring high standards of quality and compliance with legal requirements;
- Building and maintaining effective communication channels between different departments;
- Monitoring and analyzing production metrics and creating reports;
- Developing and implementing new technologies and production methods.
Needed knowledge and skills:
- Higher technical education in the field of engineering.
- Previous experience in managing production departments, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make strategic decisions.
- Experience in managing large teams.
The company offers:
- Opportunity for professional development in a stable company with high standards;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Additional social benefits;
- Excellent work environment.
Please apply for the offer to find out more details! The confidentiality of your data is guaranteed.
Manpower Bulgaria has an indefinite license number No. 2033 / 20.04.2016 for the provision of services in the field of Human Resources.