Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services World Wide.
Manpower Bulgaria is looking for researchers for one of our international partners. If you consider yourself a suitable and ambitious candidate join now their team.
– Excellent command of written English (C1-C2 level)
– Very good command of any of the following: Portuguese, German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Romania оr Persian language (B2 or more)
– Curious about tech trends in content and data management
– Attention to detail and respect of deadlines
– Interested in developing or has previous experience as a professional in the constantly growing industry of R&C information services
– Looking for a place to learn and grow
– Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage
Even if you don’t have previous experience, the company provides guidance and extensive training, so that you can easily adapt and start your career growth with us.
– Perform extensive research of companies and individuals according to specific criteria
– Analyze and filter the relevant information
– Write reports / summaries in English containing the selected information
– Develop as a professional in the field of R&C information services
What you get in return:
– Competitive salary and bonus scheme according to performance
– Award winning training team to support your start and growth with us
– A career path that depends on your results and interests
– Exciting work environment within a young and energetic team
– Knowledge and practical experience in the constantly growing industry of media information services
– Working with international clients and projects
– Challenging project with direct impact on final outcome
– Working side by side with top professionals from the industry
– A non-corporate atmosphere with flexible processes and agile mindset
– Fully remote or hybrid work mode depending on the candidate`s preferances
– Opportunity for a flexible start of the day
– Regular team building and other events
– Volunteering initiatives
– Modern office facilities in 4 cities – Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Veliko Tarnovo
– Centrally located Sofia office with breathtaking rooftop terrace
– Happy team – corporate discounts platform
– Bring a friend referral program
– Additional health insurance (for employees located in Bulgaria)
– Multisport card (for employees located in Bulgaria)
– Company sponsored sports initiatives
If you recognize yourself, apply for this position by sending your detailed CV!
Manpower Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.