Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Our client is a steadily growing company in shipping industry with excellent international reputation.
Currently we are looking for an experienced:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain proper monthly accounting records in accounting software
- Issuing and posting of crew lumpsum invoices, adjustments and recoverable costs.
- Posting of end of month documents (payrolls, vessels cash accounts).
- Posting of invoices from manning agents and third-party clients.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare and follow up monthly Vessel’s reconciliations.
- Prepare accounting related reports as required by the superior.
- Communication with the vessels, manning agents and other external parties as may be required.
Qualified applicants will have the following skills/experiences:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar fields.
- 3+ years of work experience in accounting
- Fluency in English, level B2
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a changing environment to meet the goals of the team within the agreed deadlines
- Able to work as a member of a team, supporting colleagues and developing good working relationships
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels (top management and staff)
The Company Offers:
- A Successful candidate can expect a very competitive remuneration package
- Being part of a highly professional and open-minded team and opportunity to use English language in everyday communication
- Opportunity for a long-term job position in an international and stable company
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to join a company with a focus on culture, continuous improvement, and continuous learning, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Varna based position.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.