Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Currently we are looking for a motivated expert to join the team of our partner, a production company, as an:
Head of SUPPLY CHAIN Management
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates the working processes in the department – distribution and warehouse.
- Analyses current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and products located in in the factory and in the warehouses.
- Improves the plant warehousing strategies for materials and finished products and optimizing inventory at warehouses.
- Product portfolio management
- Negotiates prices and terms with the strategic suppliers and freight forwarders.
- Managing timely shipping & receiving of customer orders and supply
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Logistics, Economics, Management, or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in industrial environments.
- Business fluent in English both written and oral.
- Deep understanding of production and supply chain processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Proficient using Excel
- Strong Leadership skills.
What do you get?
- Excellent working environment.
- Dynamic atmosphere and professional team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- You’ll have the plenty of opportunities to leverage analytical skills and improve processes. Moreover, you’ll learn to lead and develop many important parts of our client's company.
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more details with you.
Please submit your updated CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.