Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 3,100 offices in more than 83 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Currently we are seeking a skilled and experienced:
SMT PROCESS/TEST ENGINEER
Requirements and skills:
- Ensure full technical support and industrialization for SMT (surface-mount technology) production for all SMT lines;
- Analyze errors on SMT lines and test systems/programs (in-circuit & EOL testing);
- ·Create machine/test programs in order to minimize or eliminate errors on the production lines;
- Collaborate with the Support Team in Germany for the industrialization of new products on the SMT machines and test the new systems;
- Review, evaluate and ensure compliance with overall key figures/indicators (e.g. First pass yield), availability, profitability and productivity targets;
- Participate in product and process approvals in the area of SMT production;
- Keep close contacts with production planning, quality department, logistics, maintenance and shift leaders.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics, Automation, Electrical engineering or any other comparable qualification;
- Good process understanding in the areas of PCBs, SMT/SMDs, THT, assembly and ICT/EOL testing;
- Good understanding of electronic components and quality of soldering process;
- Experience with machine vision technologies (verification of components prior to assembly or verification of complete assemblies) and test equipment will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IPC guidelines for assessment of solder joints and defects;
- MS Office advanced user experienced also in the use of ERP system (preferably SAP);
- Working level of written and spoken English or German;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach;
- Team-oriented, independent and structured way of working.
What Our Client offer:
- Being part of a highly professional and open-minded team
- Opportunity for a long-term job position in an international company
- Competitive remuneration
- A great opportunity to expand your experience
If what you read seems as your vision for the next career step, please send us your detailed CV in English. We would be happy to discuss this job opening with you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.