Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Our client is a steadily growing company with excellent international reputation and with more than 20 years of experience on the international market, and they are looking to recruit an experienced and reliable
with a strong personal initiative to join their dedicated team
- Ensure the successful fulfilment of production plan
- Plan, organize and control the production process
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel
- Monitor proper operation of the production machinery and inform the people about damage occurred and detected faults.
- Give proposals for optimization of the production process and implementing improvements to the production process.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, analyses and forecasts regarding work
- Ensuring products meet quality standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Automation, Mechanical Engineering, or related)
- At least 3 years managerial experience in production area
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong personality with good leadership skills and ability to organize and motivate people
- Ability to take responsibilities and work under pressure
The offer includes:
- Very good remuneration, dynamic working environment and job in a team of professionals, and an excellent opportunity for a person willing to add value for process optimization.
- Opportunity for a key management role in a growing and stable production company.
So if you are an active and precise professional, confident in your ability to lead a team and manage the production process in a proper manner, do not wait longer, but send us your CV in English.
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more details with you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.