Manpower Group is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management
services and solutions to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also
provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
Manpower Bulgaria is looking for one of its international partners – an international company, for an ambitious candidate to join their department.
As a Administrative Coordinator you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful launch of new projects and maintaining seamless project implementation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the initiation and execution of new projects across different implementation phases;
- Managing customer audits and actively participating in the development of customer SOP (Standard Operating Procedures);
- Providing crucial support for internal tasks, including component ordering, machine deliveries, and workstation setup, to facilitate on-time project completion;
- Identifying and communicating project risks and blockers that may impact delivery schedules;
- Upholding compliance with the VOSS Project Management Methodology;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for both our customers and our central Project Management organization;
- Overseeing the procurement and timely delivery of customer-specific tooling and machinery required for project implementation.
- Proven experience in product launch, production preparation, or project management
- A university degree, preferably in a technical field;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications;
- Familiarity with SAP, PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), and 5S principles is highly desirable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluency in German is a plus;
- Possession of a Project Management certification will be advantageous;
- Previous experience in the automotive industry will be a strong asset.
The company offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Additional heath insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunity for a career development.
Manpower Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.