Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 3,100 offices in more than 83 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Currently we are seeking a skilled and experienced
Product Management Specialist
The main objective of the Product Manager is to apply fast-moving product management of textile products. The business sector, in which the company operates, requires close connection with market and suppliers, necessary for the dynamic management of the product features.
- To perform dynamic management of the product portfolio – pricing, aging (turnover), promotions, P&L;
- To list, categorize and maintain the entire product nomenclature;
- To monitor market dynamics – customer trends, competitive activities, long-term fluctuations.
- To develop a full database of information regarding company’s products for the use of internal and external users and to update it on regular basis;
- To forecast and to analyze sales in terms of volumes, margin, clients, regions;
- To cooperate with Finance and IT departments to improve product management tools;
- To recommend suppliers’ characteristics necessary for the successful market performance of the products;
- To identify key performance indicators for the product management activity;
- To analyze the products turnover and to propose action to improve it.
- Analyze and Compare pricing data and sales trends to previous periods and determine the cause for decrease or increase
Requirements and skills:
- High education diploma in related field
- Min 3 years of experience in the field of product management and marketing, preferably in a field with relatively fast-moving tangible products.
- Strong orientation towards hands-on activities, field market work, dynamic market, and product environment.
- Experience and positive attitude towards number-crunching and fast analysis as input for practical application
- Excellent command of English
- Must be proficient using Excel.
- Proactive and systematic approach
- Focused on the long-term results.
What Our Client offer:
- Being part of a highly professional and open-minded team
- Opportunity for a long-term job position in an international company
- Competitive remuneration
- A great opportunity to expand your experience
If what you read seems as your vision for the next career step, please send us your detailed CV in English. We would be happy to discuss this job opening with you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.