We are offering a great professional opportunity for one of our clients – one of the leading international manufacturing companies with three factories in Central Bulgaria. We are looking for a motivated and experienced candidate for the position:
Maintenance & Automation Manager
- Works on the implementation of new automated machines and is responsible for all technical documentation of the machines;
- Provide mentoring and coaching on equipment troubleshooting and maintenance activities for all existing and new manufacturing equipment and systems;
- Establish procedures and best practices for the engineering team. Train team on these procedures and best practices, including follow-up verification;
- Proactively improve department processes and strive for enhanced levels of efficiency;
- Ensure engineering maintenance department compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- Lead department 5S program and promote a safe work environment.
- Higher technical education in the field of engineering;
- Experience in the implementation of new automated machines;
- Previous experience in Automation manufacturing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems and make strategic decisions.
The company offers:
- Opportunity for professional development in a stable company with high standards;
- Attractive motivating remuneration;
- Additional social benefits;
- Excellent work environment;
- Professional development and training;
- Transport costs and relocation package.
If you want to grow professionally and become part of an amazing company, with high standards of work, strategies, goals and new automated approaches coming in,
then Apply NOW!
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria holds a license to operate in Bulgaria No. 2033/20.04.2016.