We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Production Director to join our team and play a role in optimizing our production processes. If you have a passion for manufacturing, a strong understanding of operational procedures, and are ready to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we invite you to apply for position of Plant Manager.
– Coordinates and manages all production lines and operations in the workshop to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency.
– Analyzes production processes and identifies opportunities for improvements and optimization.
– Defines productive and short-term goals for the workshop and develops strategies to achieve them.
– Leads and motivates a team of employees, including task assignment, training, performance assessment, and providing feedback.
– Optimizes inventory and materials management to avoid the need for frequent raw material changes and reduce losses and costs.
– Maintains the workshop budget and monitors expenses to ensure effective and economical production operations.
We expect you to have:
– Required Education and Work Experience;
– Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing, or a related field;
– At least 5 – 7 years of progressive leadership experience in manufacturing Environment;
– Outstanding problem solving and decision making ability;
– Proficiency in English and in MS Office, especially with Excel;
– Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization, a strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
The company offers:
– Competitive attractive remuneration package;
– Become part of a highly professional and open-minded team;
– A perfect environment for your personal and professional development;
– Great working environment and a highly professional team.
If this opportunity fits in your career plans send us your CV. Only short list candidates will be contacted back. We are waiting for you!
Manpower Bulgaria is a licensed staff recruitment intermediary (License № № 2033 / 20.04.2016 г. for Bulgaria)